Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Haul for August 23rd!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews


The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This week I got a ton of wonderful things!

For Review: 


All of these were a complete surprise - but they all seem so cute! It was a great week for Middle Grade for sure. 



Isla! I'm so excited for both of these, I've heard really good things about Throne of Glass so I must start the series. I can't wait to read Isla, I'm a huge fan of Anna and Lola's stories so I'm sure this one will leave me crying happy tears. 



This week on the blog... 

I've had a busy week with school, but I posted my review for 


I have a giveaway running for The Alliance by Shannon Stoker

I also participated in the Bout of Books Readathon and have read two of them so far. I still have a day! haha

What did you guys get this week? 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I won Isla this week via goodreads, so waiting on that to come. I also bought Throne of Glass, but the UK white covers, so starting it tonight. :) Happy reading!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been seeing Isla around...so now I want to know more!

Thanks for sharing your haul, and enjoy! Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

Greg said...

Your review books look good, especially The League of seven. I like the premise of that one. Isla of course seems to be getting a lot of good buzz... happy reading this week!

Katherine P said...

Looks like you got some great books this week! I've been loving middle grade lately! Enjoy Isla! Have a great week!

Red Iza said...

Enjoy your new books and have a great week ;)

Unknown said...

I have just started The Throne of Glass as well!! Good luck in your new books!

Sunday Post

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison