Sunday, August 24, 2014

Let's Talk: Finding the Time...

The past couple weeks of my life have been crazy. I am working two jobs (one an internship that is super fun) and am going to school full time. It's not exactly even the biggest load that I've had at one time, but I still find myself feeling this unavoidable emotion...

#Exhaustion

My pile of books keeps growing and growing, as does my work load for my real life responsibilities. Honestly, when I get home after job 1 or 2, particularly my non internship, all I want to do is crawl into a hole and do nothing. 

For days. 

So, what do you guys do when you find yourselves lacking for time? 

How do you keep the motivation? 

What kind of coffee is flowing through your veins?

Ultimately I love everything that I do, so I find cutting corners to be something that just doesn't work with my personality or goals. Sometimes though being a super blogger and a super human in life just seems unrealistic. 

If you have something that works for you, I'd love to hear it. 



1 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

I am beyond exhausted and can't find the time to do anything. With working every day except Sunday, doing extra time, scheduling posts, replying to comments and visiting people back... I HAVE NO TIME! I barely find the time to eat, sleep or read. So I usually have to sacrifice one of those. So I will stay up till 4am reading, even if I need to be up at 7am to work. It's the only way I have time to get stuff done. I seem to have 0 social life at the minute though, can barely find the time. It can all just get a bit too much sometimes. If you find an amazing solution, let me know ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison