Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I read next?

I'm having a horrible time deciding which book to read next, I just have too many I'm excited about, so I would love it if you guys would help me decide.


Here are the ones I'm currently debating...

Jekel Loves Hyde by: Beth Fantaskey

Shadow by: Jenny Moss

Wish by: Alexandra Bullen


The Queen's Daughter by: Susan Coventry


The Prophecy of the Sisters by: Michelle Zink

I beg of you guys for some input for I have NO idea which one I want to read next. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Brooke Reviews said...

I really enjoyed Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Fantaskey :D I say read Jekel Loves Hyde!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Oh, I definitely vore for WISH - I loved that one!

JC said...

I vote Jekel Loves Hyde. The cover looks good. :) I'm reading The Witching Hour by Anne Rice right now. It's pretty good, but super looonnggg.

Christina said...

ooh Anne Rice, I've always wanted to read 'Interview with a Vampire' by her, let me know how it is!

I loved Jessica's Guide as well, I'm not sure which I'll read first as both look awesome. I will ponder this, but thanks so much for the help guys!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison