Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grrr...


I can't do it.

I give up.
No, not on blogging. On trying to make a three column template. I can't do it. I have tried, and tried and followed one tutorial after another but alas, I still am finding myself completely unable to make my blog three columns AND not completely mess it up in the process.

I am officially technologically challenged and I give up.
Until tomorrow at least... no more.

Anyone have an amazing three column trick?

Does saying Abra Kadabra help? I'm willing to try anything at this point.

4 comments:

JC said...

no i definitely suck at any kind of techinical computer stuff. good luck!

Christina said...

:(
lol

How did you make Summer's button (it's adorable by the way) I've been trying to figure out how to make one for myself lol.

jonyangorg said...

These are super easy to use, and they have a lot of three column ones: http://btemplates.com

(Remember to save a copy of your current before you change though, just in case)!

Good luck!

Laina said...

It's really easy... if you want, you can email me your html, and I can make your currently layout 3 columns. :) My address is just Laina1312@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison