Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Regency era demon hunter? Sign me up! 



Release Date: January 26, 2016


New York Times bestseller Alison Goodman’s eagerly awaited new project: a Regency adventure starring a stylish and intrepid demon-hunter!

London, April 1812. On the eve of eighteen-year-old Lady Helen Wrexhall’s presentation to the queen, one of her family’s housemaids disappears-and Helen is drawn into the shadows of Regency London. There, she meets Lord Carlston, one of the few who can stop the perpetrators: a cabal of demons infiltrating every level of society. Dare she ask for his help, when his reputation is almost as black as his lingering eyes? And will her intelligence and headstrong curiosity wind up leading them into a death trap?


What are you waiting for this week?  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This one looks so good. I've had it on my TBR pile ever since I saw it on someone elses WOW. Great choice!!

My WOW: http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-im-waiting-on.html

Rachel said...

Oooh this one sounds good and a little creepy. I love the cover! Thanks for sharing.

My WoW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-seven-black.html

Alexis Elizabeth said...

Sounds super mysterious... just added it to my to-read list!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison