Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves!


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews! 

So... I am currently in the Atlanta area preparing for some Decatur Book Festival fun tomorrow! 
(Did I mention that I will get to MEET Sarah Dessen tomorrow?) 

So, to celebrate me fan girling out, here are the fabulous books I received this week. 

For Review: 




From Edelweiss: 
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallari
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan 
The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins

Physical Copy (unsolicited) 
Lone Star by Paulina Simons

Bought:


We've discussed my obsession with dog books recently, right? I started this one and I legitly started to bawl my eyes out. So. Many. Feels. 


Also, there was a Charles Bukowski daily sale on Kindle... and I can't not. I love Charles Bukowski's poetry and have been wanting to read his fiction since discovering him. It is particularly good when you can do this on the cheap. 


What did you guys get this week? 

I will try to keep you all up to date with my adventures tomorrow! I will post my pics to Twitter and Instagram so follow it up if you haven't already! 

4 comments:

Eve said...

What? C.J. Redwine has a new book coming out. Good thing I saw this I can go check it out and add it to my TBR pile!

Grace Fonseca said...

Awesome haul. i hope you love all of your new books this week.

Grace @ Books of Love

Krystianna said...

I can't wait for A Study in Charlotte. It sounds incredible! Happy reading.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Jamie E. said...

A Dog's Purpose looks cute. I got a few of those HarperCollins titles just this week. I hope they are a good batch. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison