Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

I feel completely out of the loop this week, guys. My summer classes are finally winding down and I just feel very... drained? I have a review coming up tomorrow though, so you can see what I've been reading! 

I'm very excited for this book because it seems to have a dash of everything... what do you guys think? 

Release Date: November 3, 2015



Stay Tonight. Stay Forever.
When Audrey Casella arrives for an unplanned stay at the grand Hotel Ruby, she’s grateful for the detour. Just months after their mother’s death, Audrey and her brother, Daniel, are on their way to live with their grandmother, dumped on the doorstep of a DNA-matched stranger because their father is drowning in his grief.
Audrey and her family only plan to stay the night, but life in the Ruby can be intoxicating, extending their stay as it provides endless distractions—including handsome guest Elias Lange, who sends Audrey’s pulse racing. However, the hotel proves to be as strange as it is beautiful. Nightly fancy affairs in the ballroom are invitation only, and Audrey seems to be the one guest who doesn't have an invite. Instead, she joins the hotel staff on the rooftop, catching whispers about the hotel’s dark past.
The more Audrey learns about the new people she's met, the more her curiosity grows. She’s torn in different directions—the pull of her past with its overwhelming loss, the promise of a future that holds little joy, and an in-between life in a place that is so much more than it seems…
Welcome to the Ruby.
What are you waiting on this week? 

4 comments:

Chey said...

I haven't heard of this one yet, but it sounds awesome!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

That cover really draws me in! sounds great!

Krystianna said...

Great pick! This one definitely sounds interesting. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Barb said...

I am STILL waiting on this one. I have been wanting it forever, that I am starting to doubt its actual arrival. I hope we both enjoy it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison