Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: The Last Ten Books I Received...

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Let's look at the terror which is part of my TBR pile, shall we?

I am really excited for all of these books, so there is no lack of wonderful to be found here! 


Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix
The White Rose by Amy Ewing

Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
A Map to the Stars by Jen Malone
Velvet Undercover by Terri Brown

 

Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
Letters to Zell by Camille Griep
Da Vinci's Tiger by Laura Malone Elliot


Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Storm Siren by Mary Weber


What are the last ten books you guys have gotten recently? 

3 comments:

Rosy said...

I cannot wait to read 'Ice Like Fire' and very curious to see what 'The White Rose' is like. Great choices and I hope you enjoy them!
My TTT

Sue @ Crushingcinders said...

I love the dress covers of Amy Ewing's books. We don't get these covers in South Africa. I may have to try TBD to get the covers I want :)
My TTT

Dawnie said...

I recently read LOL and it was good. If you loved the Duff you will definitely enjoy that book.
I want to get my hands on "DaVinci's Tiger" and read that, but i haven't gotten around to it yet, sadly.
Great list :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison