Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Here are some of the books that I am ashamed to say I have never read. Here we find how horrible I am at finishing series... 


This book has been so hyped recently that I'm almost afraid to read it. It looks great though, so I should... right? 


I know, I know... I read the first one long before the movies came out, and just never got around to continuing. Perhaps I will... one day. 


I really liked Divergent, but again I just didn't feel the need to continue when I finished it. 


I think this book looks incredible! I'm almost glad that I haven't read them yet because there is no more waiting required to finish them all! I need to get to work on these for sure. 


I bought this book the day it came out... and then it just sat. It just looks and feels intimidating. It is still on my to read list - along with all of my piles of review books. Maybe one day...



Yeah, I felt pretty in the middle about City of Bones. I thought it was weird. Faeries aren't my thing and the whole monster thing was just odd. I like paranormal, but I didn't feel like the world that was created here was realistic on an emotional level, so I didn't finish. I liked it more after my first read than I do now looking back. I picked it up again and it was just clear I should just leave it be. 


I really loved Vampire Academy so I was really excited about this one. I've heard from so many people that it is very good but I think I am semi afraid to get invested in this one. The ending to Vampire Academy made me sad, the book was great but I missed Dimitri and Rose when it was over and I am afraid that will be a repeat. 

What hyped books have you been avoiding?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison