Friday, July 24, 2015

Follow Friday!



This week's question: 

What is your favorite movie?

I separate my movies by genres so that question is super hard! I'm not sure that I have a favorite overall movie. Lord of the Rings is pretty close, but then again Breakfast at Tiffany's understands me... Then there's the BBC Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, oh, and Gone With the Wind, and Indiana Jones! 

Picking a favorite movie doesn't work for me, how about you guys? Can you guys commit to a favorite movie? 

If you stop by from the hop, be sure to leave a comment so I can come check out your page! 

3 comments:

Aditi Saha said...

Great choices.. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-18-my-favorite-movies.html

New Follower:-)

Lover Of Romance said...

ooh so many good choices. I love Anne of Green Gables, Lord of the Rings and Indiana Jones is just classic!!

MikaylaGray said...

Excellent choices, although at the risk of sounding like everyone ever, the latest Indiana Jones almost ruined the original trilogy for me!

I can commit to a favourite movie at my FF which is The Shawshank Redemption, I just love it!

New follower on Bloglovin' and GFC!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison