Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Book Like Things

I'm a huge fan of literary things, all of them so this post I found to be very intriguing. Here are a few of my favorite bookish things! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish!

1.
I am in love with this necklace and anything Tolkien-ish. I love everything Lord of the Rings and this necklace is pretty much perfect. You can find this beauty here.

2.
Another necklace by Bookish Charm because I'm in love with her designs is this beauty from Pride and Prejudice. Don't we all want a little bit of Darcy? You can find it here.

3.
I don't have a macbook... but if I did I would NEED this. I love Peter Pan and I know that technically most of the things are Disney inspired it is okay. I know how marvelous the text is and that is all that matters. You can find this here.

4.


I find this neat. These are just stamped out bits of pages that you can do whatever you want with practically, and while I myself could never destroy Gone with the Wind because of my obsession, I could see these coming in handy for someone like myself who is obsessed with Mr. Rhett Butler. You can find this here.

While there are so many other things all over the internet that I would love to have, I will stop at just these four in fear that I may actually have to purchase the lot! We all know my wallet could not afford that...

What are some bookish things you guys love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison