Sunday, April 13, 2014

In My Mailbox!

Well, I think...

With Kristi from The Story Siren announcing that she's leaving the blog world, I don't know what to call this anymore.

I know there is a Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews, but am I a Stacking the Shelves person? What happened to In My Mailbox during my break from blogging?

While I try to accept this change in my world, here is what I got In My Mailbox! Or... for my shelf! Or... whatever I'm going to call it!

This week I got a beautiful surprise package from HarperTeen!
Inside there was...

  • Royally Lost by Angie Stanton (review on this one this week, halfway through and in lurve with Nicolai!) 
All of these books look amazing and I'm super excited to tell all of you about my love for Royally Lost! Prince and Me fans are going to be happy...

What did you get in your mailbox? Or shelf... whatever. 

4 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Nice haul! I would love a surprise package from Harper Teen, they have so many amazing books coming out. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Amy M. said...

What a nice package! I really want to read ROYALLY LOST by Angie Stanton. It sounds like such a fun read! Can't wait for it to be released.

Unknown said...

Eeeep! Royally Lost looks ADORABLE. As well as the other two, but I can't help, but love European books ;) Enjoy!

Michelle@Book Briefs said...

all three of those books look great! hope you enjoy

Happy reading!

My Weekly Wrap up Post

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison