Sunday, April 27, 2014

In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

I am so used to doing this post on Sundays, and it appears that the rest of the blog world has grown accustomed to doing them on Saturday... taking a break from blogging makes for a struggle.

Anyway, the above books are the titles that I got in physical form this past week. They were all discounted so I think the most expensive one was Scarlett for... $7? Wonderful, wonderful deal.

From the Library: (Audiobooks)




The review for The Giver has already been posted. It can be found here.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Good books there! Seraphina has been in my tbr list for so long now, and David Levithan is quite a unique writer!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice assortment of books. I loved Seraphina, Cinder and Scarlet. I hope you do too.Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison