Monday, March 8, 2010

Three Column Template... What?!


Finally, I have been trying to make this blog switch from two columns to three for a year now but thanks to the amazing Laina at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time one of my goals in life has been accomplished, (ha I bet you think I'm kidding...)

Isn't it pretty? The sad part is I did have to get rid of my header as it wasn't working very well, but I'd also had it for quite a while so it's time for change.

Perhaps I'll so something completely unlike myself and daring... or perhaps I'll just toy around with this for awhile.

What do you guys thing about the new template?

1 comments:

Swimmer said...

Oh I want to do a huge blog re-design soon. This will help alot!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison