Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tag! I'm It!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I absolutely adore Tag. It's actually quite ridiculous but you have not lived until you have played an intense game of Tag that turns into a life or death situation, or at least it begins to feel like one.

So I was super excited when Heather from Buried In Books tagged me in a virtual game of tag, though not quite as epic as flashlight tag outside - it is still pretty great.

Here are my questions!

If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
  • A super power eh? I always wanted to be able to read minds. I know what you're thinking, "Oh how very Edward Cullen of you..." Well, just so you know, I would want to be able to turn off my mind reading powers so there. Totally different from Mr. Cullen.

Who is your style icon?
  • Definitely Audrey Hepburn. Not in the sense that I dress like her constantly, but she just has this class that I admire, and she's my favorite actress. She was a really great person in real life as well so I just over all admire her, not just for her style but for everything.
What is your favorite quote?
  • My senior quote was,"The shadow proves the sunshine." - Switchfoot, but I think my favorite quote of all time is probably, "When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers,'Just one more try.'" I just like it. A lot. I try to live by it.

What is the best compliment you've ever received?
  • "Your blog so totally freakin rocks dude!" Actually, I've never been told that, but I have had a lot of really nice comments and emails about the blog and those always make me smile.

What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
  • I have a writing playlist I listen to constantly which primarily consists of Snow Patrol. Other than that I listen to The Beatles constantly and have recently really gotten into OneRepublic.

Are you a night owl or a morning person?
  • Definitely a night person. I wake up early every morning for school, even the days I don't have to be there until 12 I always have to be up by eight to do everything, so when the weekend comes around I really think I end up sleeping 17 hours on Saturdays. It's just against my nature to go to bed before 1 or 2, and I hardly ever do throughout the week, so that makes for a very sleepy Christina.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?
  • I'm really just an animal lover but I have a very soft spot for dogs. I have two right now and they're my babies. They're two Boston Terriers, one which I have had since I was 7 and she has literally been there with me through everything. I also have a cat who I adore, and I used to have a rabbit named Jack Sparrow, so I really have all the bases covered as far as animals go.

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
  • I thought of my blog name in like two seconds and if we're being completely honest here, I don't know how I feel about it now. For a while I really wished I had done something like, "Christina's Bookshelf" or something normal but I've grown very fond of my blog name recently. It really describes me quite well. In high school I was known to always be reading, and books really were my life - and still are. I mean, I want to be involved with books for the rest of my life, so I think it fits.
The bloggers I'm sending this to are:

I know it is completely lame, but I am giving this to everyone who wants it. I don't think it's fair for me to pile on more things for bloggers to do who already have a ton. So, if you want to do this and be tagged, do it, and leave me a comment with your link so I can see what you say. :)

2 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

I think I'm going to pass on this tag, but I just wanted to say that my gosh, my answers are almost exactly the same as yours! xD Except my two dogs are chow/lab, not Boston Terriers (although they're very cute!) I'd want to read minds, too. I don't think it'd ever get old. I'm usually the person in the corner who observes people, so add mind-reading to that and I'd have so much fun people watching! :)

Also, I gave you the Versatile Blogger award! :D Stop by and pick up your award! <3

danya said...

Yay for Audrey Hepburn and the Beatles! I was just re-watching (for about the billionth time) My Fair Lady last night...love that movie :D

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison