Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Must Be Crazy... NaNoWriMo 2010!


I'm either really ambitious or really, really dumb. I haven't decided which one yet, but I am participating in NaNoWriMo!

I've done it before but this year I am dedicated and the YA fantasy I will be writing is awesome, at least in my head it is, though knowing me I will probably think it is crap once I place it on paper.

I'm super excited about it because I hardly ever have time to write anymore and I really think this is just the thing I need because I have had this in my head for 6 months now. It's time to write something.


So, I have my writing music all ready and because I find this song strangely inspirational for writing here it is!





Yes, I know it's about writing music, but work with me here. I find it inspirational, and perfect for NaNoWriMo.

I might post my in depth writing playlist later because it is full of emotion and awesome, but this is my pep song and maybe it will help some of my fellow Wrimos this year!


If you're participating let me know so I feel less crazy!

11 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

I'm taking part this year. It's my first time, so I'm pretty nervous. I guess we can be crazy together! My username is Witless Exposition, feel free to find me.

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I'm strongly considering joining. I bet you'll do great :)

Ava said...

I'm doing it this year too! First time, I figured I'm busy enough, so I must be at least partly crazy for signing up, haha. Good luck!
(And nice song choice too I like it!)

Anonymous said...

That sounds great!

I don't know if I will be doing it with college and everything, but I should!

Savannah Smith said...

I'm participating too! :) First year for me. I'm doing YA dystopia.
You can add me as a writing buddy :) I'm savvythewritergirl

Jamie Manning said...

I'm giving it another go this year. I've done it once before a couple of years ago and failed miserably, but we writers are nothing if not gluttons for punishment! Look me up on NaNo! (jmanni32)

Rebecca said...

I actually just signed up to do nanowrimo for the first time ever a couple of hours ago. I'm pretty excited. It should be fun but stressful.

Kristin @ Beneath Shining Stars said...

I'll be participating this year too! It'll be my first time and I'm really excited--I've also changed my idea three times now, but that's what October is all about! (Changing your mind again and again.) xD

Lori said...

I'm going to be crazy right along with you!! :D I'm going to listen to your pep song now!

Erika said...

I think I'm joining, too! I've already made an account, but I've had no luck with mind-blowing ideas yet. Hopefully I get inspired within the next week LOL

Jen said...

I'm participating in NaNo this year, too. It's my fourth year participating. If you want to add me as a writing buddy, feel free. My name on NaNo is Swanton_Bomb.

I'm working on planning out my novel on my dry-erase board at home. Hopefully I don't change my mind in the next six days....

http://booksfromtheaddict.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison