Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top [Five] Books I've Read in 2015 So Far!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

I'm feeling pretty picky this week, so here are the top 5 books from 2015 so far! 


I haven't posted the review for E&O yet, but it was incredible. I loved it and I'm still trying to formulate my love into words. Review will be up later this week! 


I loved 99 Days, I found it positively swoon-worthy and I loved this girl's perspective. Slut shaming is a thing, and this book brought it to light and I loved every second! 


Were there any doubts? You can't have a list and not put Sarah Dessen on it. She's my favorite, and this book was heart breakingly wonderful. It was darker than her other books (except perhaps Dreamland), but it is so good. And so worth it! 


The Sin Eater's Daughter was the perfect mix of fantasy and love story. Once I became indebted I couldn't flip the pages fast enough. Don't miss this one! 


The Revenge Playbook was a fun summer read. There was just enough sass and girl-power to make it a very entertaining ride. 


What were some of your favorite books this year? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list !
I wanted to read saint anything but I'm kind of hesitant about it because I never got the chance to read sarah dessen's books.

Rekha said...

I really want to read 99 Days. I tried reading Saint Anything but I couldn't get into it.

Here's my post: http://millionbookmill.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-books-of-2015.html

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison