Friday, June 19, 2015

Follow Friday!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This week's question... 

IF YOU WERE TO GET A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT SAY OR WHAT WOULD THE GRAPHIC BE? OR IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, SHARE A PICTURE AND ITS MEANING. 

I have thought about getting a tattoo on multiple occasions but I'm kind of afraid of commitment... I would want something literary, but also deeply personal. I'm sure there will be a time when both of those things overlap and I discover the perfect thing, but that hasn't happened yet. 

Obviously, I would need something so special i don't mind carrying it with me forever.

What about you guys, do you have tattoos? Want tattoos? Plan on getting any tattoos? 

Let me know if you follow so I can visit you and thank you for hopping by! 

1 comments:

Cayt said...

For me, I'd like a small tattoo on my wrist of either something representing The Lord of the Rings or X-Files, two fandoms that I've loved since childhood. :)

My FF!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison