Monday, June 7, 2010

In My Mailbox - Week of June 6th

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.


This week was more like the past couple weeks combined, here's what I got!



Books :

It's Not Summer Without You by: Jenny Han

Endless Summer by: Jennifer Echols

Sisters Red by: Jackson Pearce

13 To Life by: Shannon Delany

Envy & Rumors by: Anna Godbersen

Frostbite, Shadow Loss, Blood Promise, and Spirit Bound by: Richelle Mead

And Another Thing... by: Eoin Colfer

Everlasting by: Angie Frazier

The Season by: Sarah Maclean

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week. I can't say enough good things about Vampire Academy series. Check out my IMMB if you want here or if you want to discuss VA

Katie said...

Wow lots of great books this week. I loved The Season and The Luxe books. I really need to read the Vampire Academy books. Can't wait for your reviews and happy reading!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison