Sunday, April 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (VII)

In My Mailbox (VII)
First of all I am "stealing" this from the amazing Story Siren who started this Meme.
Okay guys so this week was VERY slow...as in I got nothing for review, but that is okay because I actually got caught up on some reading - rather then getting farther behind :]

I did however get some books though - some books that are perfect for my History obsession as well!
Okay so I got the entire series (at least I think it's the entire series...) of the Tristan and Isolde Novels. :]
I got:
Isolde Queen of the Western Isle by: Rosalind Miles

The Maid of the White Hands by: Rosalind Miles
And

The Lady of the Sea by: Rosalind Miles

Remember the discount book store I mentioned in the Survey Meme I did? Well I went there yesterday for the first time in FOREVER...and I got all of these - including the two hardbacks each for $4.99. How good of a deal is that?! And they're not used or anything, my mom flipped out, but she didn't buy them lol she hates all books, and hates that i like them but you know...they were cheap :]

Plus I think they actually end differently then in the movie which I'm excited to see.
So anyway that is all. And here is a picture of one of my dogs, Summer because she was just so insistent on getting in my way while taking the picture, I decided she deserved one on her own.


later :]

-Christina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dog. So cute!

Laina said...

Awwwwww, what a cute puppy ^^

Bookworm said...

Summer is SO sweet!

JC said...

did you say the dog's name is Summer? How many do you have? Anyway, I would be interested in finding out if those books you got were good. I know I wanted to see that movie, but I don't know if I did or not. LOL

the story siren said...

interesting books! I'll have to check them out. And what a cuty puppy!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison