Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alright...

Okay, so currently I am at school.

Yeah. I hate it., but heres the good news. I am officially done with school on May 17th! woo hoo! So relatively 20-ish days left?

And that means this sporadic updating will stop then because honestly I'm getting tired of it, but once summer comes it will be tons easier.

I'm almost done with Radiant Darkness so expect a review on it tomorow-ish. It may be Thursday, but I doubt it.

Sorry for the random rant.

Also. For your listening pleasure if any of you are fans of Switchfoot I have an amazing band for you. Fiction Family, who are composed of two guys (including Jon Foreman the lead singer of Switchfoot) and it just so happens that their CD is amazing! I've been listening to it constantly, in fact I was late to school today because I didn't want to get out of my car and stop the music. Yeah. Check them out. :]

later.

-Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison