Friday, February 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

This week will be all about books I have received for my Kindle as of late. It has been a pretty intense couple weeks for Kindle, so I will try to include everything. 

**All review books were received via Edelweiss.

Bought: 


These are on sale right now! Could not resist I loved Cinder and still haven't read the rest!


These two are on a $1.99 sale, you should check it out! 


For Review: 




Thanks so much to Harper Collins, Simon and Schuster, and Edelweiss for making me do many happy dances this week! I'm so excited for them all, as I'm sure you guys know as I think three of them have been in recent Waiting on Wednesdays! 

What did you guys get this week? 

8 comments:

christine danielle said...

DEEP BLUE SOUNDS AMAZING!
My Stacking the Shelves!

Grace Fonseca said...

Its always amazing to get new books that you are going to love. I hope that you do love all your new books.

Grace @ Books of Love

Krystianna said...

Great haul! The Maze Runner is one of my all time favorite books. I'm so excited for the release of 99 Days! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Lori said...

That's a great haul! I loved The Maze Runner. I'm interested in hearing what you think of We All Looked Up. :)

Micheline said...

Gah! Scarlet and Cress!!! I loved Scarlet and LOVED Cress even more :D I also got the Illusionarium recently and can't wait to crack that baby open!! Still need to read The Maze Runner though...so many books, so little time. Anyway, I hope you love all these amazing goodies^^ Happy reading x

Anonymous said...

I really need to read to read the Lunar Chronicles series. Nice Kindle haul!

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

AHHHHH you've got some exciting ones on your review pile! *is jealous*

Anonymous said...

I just purchased Cinder this week. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison