Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews


This week was a pretty crazy week as far as books went. I received physical and e-books this week, though I think I may save the ebooks for another post as that list is quite the sight to see. 

So this week I received... 


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Winner's Curse by Maria Rutkoski
By J.R.R. Tolkien... 
The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien 
The Tolkien Reader
The Silmarillion
Unfinished Tales
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

I'm actually taking a class in college right now in J.R.R. Tolkien and Lord of the Rings so that is partially why it has become a mini obsession. 

The two Young Adult books in this list are books I have been wanting FOREVER. The first time I heard about the Red Queen was a blip/mention of it by Aveyard's agent when it was still two years away from release. I am so, so excited to finally have it! 

What did you guys get this week? 


4 comments:

Joy said...

I picked up Red Queen this week too! I figure it's time to check out what the big deal is. :)

Happy reading!

Krystianna said...

Great haul! Red Queen and the Winner's Curse both sound so good and I've heard great things about both of them. I've never read anything by Tolkien. I hope you enjoy all your books! :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Jade said...

Red Queen and The Winner's Curse are both amazing. I literally read The Winner's Curse yesterday in one sitting! Enjoy your books!

I'm you 400th follower :3


My haul this week

I'm also giving away the book of your choice from The Book Depository. Check it out here

Leydy said...

Nice haul! Enjoy your new books!
Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison