Friday, July 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

This week was an incredible week for me as far as books go. I received my amazing Christmas in July book swap package from Holly at Finding My Everyday Happy! I also received some pretty stellar books for review. 

So let's get this party started!

My package from Holly was full of so much awesome I can't even talk about it. She went completely above and beyond in every way. 

 All of three, yes THREE of these books were ones I was DYING for. At this point I think she knows me better than half the people I see everyday.

Look at these bookmarks! They are so precious and they remind me of something... oh yeah. 


Even down to Loretta and Conway she got the coloring right!

For Review:

AHHHHH! Look at them! I'm super excited to have them both. 
I haven't read The Burning Sky yet but I think I'll have to after all the wonderful things I've heard. 

The Jewel by Amy Ewing
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas

Bought: 

I've begun to watch Orange is the New Black and because of this when I saw it was a book first I HAD to get it. 



That's all for this week, a huge thanks to Holly and HarperTeen for the packages of awesome! 

Don't forget to check out my latest "Let's Talk" Discussion on English Majors!

What did you guys get this week?

8 comments:

Dre Wolf said...


I bought Legend last week :D I hope you enjoy WWL. It didn't really work out for me.

~ Dre @ Sporadic Reads

Grace Fonseca said...

I didn't know that there was a book for Orange is the New Black. Your cat bookmarks look great. The Jewel is popular this week.

Grace @ Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Anonymous said...

I have binge-watched Orange is the New Black when season 2 came out. I just love that series :). I am curious to see if you like the book as much as the movie. It might be worth picking up then. Those kitties look adorable. I have a red and a black/grey as well. Legend was really good, I blazed through the entire trilogy. Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome haul, and I absolutely love those bookmarks :D

My new pretties :)

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great haul this week! That's a great package you received, I love the bookmarks! I LOVED We Were Liars! That was a 5+++ stars read for me! I am so excited for The Jewel, I hope I end up loving it. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

Nicole said...

I am reading The Perilous Sea right now and loving it! Also loved Legend and the writing in We Were Liars is beautiful!

Happy Reading!
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

Unknown said...

I didn't really like Panic, but LOVED We Were Liars and I traded one of mine for Legend recently, so can't wait to get to that. I'm starting The Jewel soon, and ahhh, I so need to read The Burning Sky already. :) Happy reading!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Lisa Mandina said...

I loved Legend! And I've got The Jewel sitting on a TBR shelf to read too! I almost bought some bookmarks this week, may go back and get them on pay day. Great haul!
I don't know if I've heard of most of these, but I'll be looking them up on Goodreads!
Check out my STS

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison