Monday, July 14, 2014

Let's Talk: TBR Piles

I know that we all have been there, up ahead we see nothing but endless books that we HAVE to get our hands on, and a physical lack of time in which to actually read them all. 

I have a pile of books I need to read that taunts me. It stares at me in the corner with its brightly colored spines gawking as I try my hardest to read multiple books a week. 

So my question to all of you is - how do you sort your TBR piles? 

I look around the blogosphere and you all make it look so easy! Currently, my system includes listing all of the review books I have by their release date in my planner. This way I can look ahead to see what needs to be read first. I have noticed though while doing this that I never schedule time to read them,
so I end up starting them their release date and falling behind with multiple books. 

So, this happens. 

  
So here I am, weeks behind and in a state of false security..


So, what do you guys do about your To Be Read Piles? How do you sort through them all? How many hours a day do you read? Do you sleep on the books at night and have a Difusion scenario happen? 

Seriously, tell me your secrets. 

Seriously though, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison