Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi aka The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie!

This week I got...

I wasn't able to do an In My Mailbox last week so this is for the last two weeks. I'm excited to read everything, though sadly I have finals coming up. :(

Who else is going to go buy their copy of Last Sacrifice at midnight tomorrow?! There are few things I will risk school for but I NEED THAT BOOK. I'm so excited and I don't even care that I will be a creeper going in to get it, they're not even having a release party. *sigh*

Team Dimitri! I'm crossing my fingers. :)

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

omg you got Across the Universe! I hope you love it! Great books...I hope you enjoy all of them :)

Kathy Martin said...

I got Across the Universe too. I can hardly wait to read it. Just a couple more review books ahead of it. I have pre-ordered The Last Sacrifice but I don't think I'll be able to read it as soon as it comes (maybe Wednesday). It will depend on my week. I hope you have a good one. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Across the Universe was really good! I received it last week and really enjoyed it. Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

Yay for Across the Universe--and When the Stars Go Blue looks really interesting. Can't wait to see what you have to say about it.

Happy Reading!
Mary
The Book Swarm

Midnight Bloom said...

I can't wait for Across The Universe! Can't wait to hear how you love it!

I can't wait for Last Sacrifice too! But I'm Team Adrian! ^.~

Precious said...

Dead Beautiful! I've read good reviews on that and I cant wait to hear what you think!

Lori said...

My Last Sacrifice shipped today!! Maybe I will have it by Wednesday! Yay! Oh and enjoy all your new books! :)

Pisinat said...

Across The Universe!! You're so lucky!!
When the stars go blue sounds really good!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison