Thursday, December 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday!!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books!


This Week's Question:
What do you like most about reading book blogs?
My Answer:
Really for me it's not the guest posts or the reviews even, my favorite thing about book blogs and any blog in general is the person who runs it and seeing their personality come through in what they do. Just in the way they write reviews and do discussions, the books they like, how they portray their excitement. I like getting a sense of the person behind the blog. That's my favorite.


Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee at Parajunkee's" View

This Week's Question:
Do you have an undernoticed author you think we should all know about?

My Answer:
YES! Maria V. Snyder is a personal favorite of mine and I think she is amazing so you should definitely go read her. Her Study Series is one of my favorites. Also, Tara Altebrando's The Pursuit of Happiness was one of the first YA books I ever fell in love with. It's a must read.

3 comments:

Literature for Lunch said...

Here for the hop but I am an old follower :) I do love seeing people's personalities shine through the writing of the posts and the discussions on their blog. There are certainly bloggers I have identified that if they like a book, I know that I will like the book as well as we have similar tastes. I also love being exposed to new books!

Great response. :) Have a super weekend!

Alyssa Nelson said...

Just blog hopping by! I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express

Brenda said...

I love your header! Did you make it yourself?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison