Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday [7] The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Book I can just not wait to get my hands on this week is...


The Summer I Turned Pretty
By: Jenny Han

Belly has spent her summers at the beach house with Conrad and Jeremiah, who had never noticed her noticing them. Every summer, Belly hoped it would be different. This time, it is. The summer that Belly turns pretty is the summer that changes everything- for better and for worse.


*LOOK AT THAT COVER!

How amazingly cute is that?! And it sounds just up my alley, I love books about love. :]
And I'm feeling like a nice Summer book. I need a good summer book just to make me smile.
Any Suggestions on other amazing summertime reads?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhh... a great choice with an amazing cover. I have to check it out :)

Katie said...

For some reason the summary made me think of Hailey Abbott's Summer Boys series. I also cannot wait for this book to be released. Great choice!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison