Sunday, April 12, 2009

Author Meeting - Sam Pickering :]

Okay so a few weeks ago my school had a "Author Day" and because I am in the Teaching Academy I was one of the lucky ones who was allowed to go.

The Author was Sam Pickering - I know you probably have never heard of him, but I had as he is the teacher that the character John Keating in Dead Poets Society is based on. We were lucky enough to have him lecture us for two and a half hours - and we were never bored. He is a AMAZING speaker and was completely entertaining.


So Anyway. Here is a picture of me and Sam :]


If you ever have the opportunity to hear him talk you should jump on it - he is completely insane and extremely funny :]

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Look how totally cute you are!~

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison