Monday, May 17, 2010

In My Mailbox [5]

This post is as always hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren :)

Okay so my local Books-A-Million decided to put a ton of books on clearance this week, some hardbacks that had paperbacks coming soon, older paperback designs that are being redone etc. (they had Sarah Dessen books for $2.97) I did a happy dance.

This is what I came away with.


Faithful was not part of the clearance sale sadly, but I had a gift card which took care of it for me.

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

-k said...

This looks like an amazing haul. I just wish that the titles were listed since I can't make all of them out.

April (BooksandWine) said...

Yay Looking For Alaska and Vampire Academy! Great picks those two are among my favorites!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison