Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Let's Talk: Surprising Books You've LOVED!


So, have you guys ever received a book and expected not to like it? 

I think sometimes we condition ourself to our "thing" and then don't want to accept something outside of it. 

For instance, I am a historical, fantasy, and contemporary girl. I don't do mysteries, and I don't typically do anything too cutesy/serious. I don't like for drama to be too crazy, because it tends to throw me off. I also don't like for all of the characters in a book to read like they have a smile plastered to them. 

However, there are always the exceptions... 

Like these!






So, what are some books you guys didn't expect to like but ended up loving?

Did it change you as a reader, or do you still stay away from that type of book in general?

Let me know in the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison