Monday, January 11, 2016

2015 Releases I Meant to Get to but Didn't...


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This list is going to be depressing because there are way too many I just didn't get to! I have my excuses -- I was a college senior, I was just trying to graduate, but it makes this list no less depressing. 

Oh well, here's a go. 




On the bright side, I have a long list of books that need reading. 

What about you?

Were there any 2015 releases that you just haven't gotten to yet?






4 comments:

Krystianna said...

I definitely wanted to get to An Ember in the Ashes too but I didn't get around to it! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it if you get to it this year!

Eve said...

An Ember in the Ashes was AMAZING! I can’t wait for the sequel. Also I just recently got Ice Like Fire and look forward to reading Snow Like Ashes and it as a buddy read in March! Should be fun! Good luck with getting these babies on your shelf! My Top Ten

Micheline said...

Storyspinner made my list this week too^^ HOW could I forget Newt's Emerald though?! 2015 was definitely the year of Garth Nix for me so I want to read everything else by him now :D I also forgot An Ember in the Ashes >.< and I still need to read Velvet Underground AND Snow Like Ashes! So many books…so little time. Anyway, I hope you get to ALL of these this year^^

MeezCarrie said...

I definitely want to read The Storyspinner sometime soon too! My TTT

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison