Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sophmore Novels I'm Looking Forward To!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I loved these author's debut titles, and their sophomore titles look just as fantastic! 


I LOVED Snow Like Ashes and it is the book that I am constantly recommending. I'm reading the sequel now and loving it. 


Though not as wonderful as I hoped, this was another sophomore title that I have been looking forward to for months. 



I really loved The Sin Eater's Daughter, and I can't wait to see where the author takes it in the sequel. 


I loved Cammie McGovern's first title, and I'm hoping this one is another tear jerker that changes my view on life. 


What sophomore titles am I missing? 

What else should I be excited for?



1 comments:

Eve said...

You know I’ve had Snow Like Ashes for a while but haven’t picked it up yet but now that the sequel is out I’m itching to dive in (less waiting is my goal lol). Same for The Sin Eater’s Daughter, the covers are just beautiful and I love the idea of sin eaters after seeing them in one of my fav shows! Good list! My Top Ten

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison