Saturday, August 6, 2011

Harry Potter, the Fun Stuff

I'm still not over the end of Harry Potter.

I'm actually not sure if I will ever be completely "over" Harry Potter as I credit it to making me who I am. Not completely of course, Harry Potter didn't make me cheat on my math test in second grade, or cause me to get that speeding ticket when I was sixteen, but Harry Potter did do some other things in my life.

Because of Harry Potter, I became a reader. I have said it before, but I really do think Harry Potter inspired my generation to do more than just read, we believed in magic again which is something we were lacking in a world filled with The Backstreet Boys and Brittany Spears because they were the people kids were looking up to.

Until we met a little boy with a scar.

So, I take this opportunity to stop my sappiness, and move onto other things.

These are some of the best Harry Potter related images I have found on the internet so far, I have done enough talking about exactly what Harry Potter means to me to fill several posts, so this one I just want to make fun.

Here they are. Enjoy.

Lolz!


Lol, Spidey...


I don't think this was a waste of five dollars...

No offense Twilight, I loved you as well... it's just not the same thing. lol

And finally...



It's over guys, and I never did get my hogwarts letter...


4 comments:

Must Love Books said...

*dies of laughter at the $5 bill* that is fantastic!

I couldn't agree more that it was incredible to grow up in the time of Harry Potter. He was my whole childhood and I can't believe there will be no more HP books or movies to look forward too *runs out of the room to go cry again*

Critica said...

Wow... If I ever found a piece of money like that I'd keep it forever.

I never got my letter either! And there were times where I seriously thought I'd get one...

Jillian said...

Aw the last photo with Harry and Ron...
</3

People often make fun of HP fans and say, "They'll get over it when the books and movies are over." I don't believe that. Like you said, I don't think we will ever be over this amazing, amazing story.

Lori said...

Love this! I wish I could find a $5 like that! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison