Friday, May 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves/IMM

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This week was possibly the greatest book week I have ever experienced. 
So many wonderful YA titles and Kid lit titles that I don't know what to do with myself! 

The Run Down: Young Adult Titles

The Run Down: Kid Lit Titles

The Run Down: Adult Titles

So, that was epic. 

This week has been a fantastic week reading wise and blogging wise. I am offically over the pneumonia (hopefully) and it looks like I will have completed four books over the week which I can accept. 

Also, don't forget to check out my post on Feminism from my College Graduation! It's not what you think. 

Here is a picture of my cat, Loretta, because she's adorable. 


What did you guys get this week?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look good! And awww, your cat!

My StS.

Milka said...

Great haul - I am really excited for The Murder Complex since it sounds so intriguing.
Happy reading and have a good weekend!

tsukikomew said...

I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

Tsuki’s STS

Anonymous said...

Wow. You've got some amazing books to get stuck into! I'm glad you're getting over your pneumonia. I hope you're feeling much better soon.

Grace Fonseca said...

Following via bloglovin now as well. Your cat is indeed adorable. It looks like you really stacked up this week. Enjoy your new books. These books look amazing.

Grace
Books of Love

Jamie E. said...

I still need to check out the Hero's Guide books. Hope you like this one. Into the Dark is on my to-read shelf as well. These others are mostly new to me but I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions.

Unknown said...

Oh so many good ones! I wasn't all that impressed with Vivian Divine is Dead, I mean, it was fun a light and everything, so it was good, just not what I expected. Still, fun! So hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison