Monday, April 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Quotes!



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish! 


Here are some of my favorite quotes from books! 



Little known fact, Eeyore is my spirit animal. 



I could write a book about my love for Anne Shirley. 


Who doesn't love Shel Silverstein? 


Sarah Dessen can't not be on this list. 




When I first read Alice in Wonderland I thought it was insane. Then it began to grow on me and I have begun to appreciate the crazy. 


Harry Potter had to be on this list as well. I'm still in Dumbledore's Army. 



Stephen King's On Writing is where I go for writing advice. If you like to write and need to get kicked into shape -- read On Writing. It is so fantastic. 

3 comments:

Rosy said...

Such a great list with so many wonderful books and quotes! So nice to see Anne getting some love, I adore Anne!
My TTT

christine danielle said...

I really like the way you arranged your quotes love the photos.

Top Ten Tuesday

Anonymous said...

That Eeyore one is HILARIOUS. Always looking on the bright side ... sort of. :D
Yummy yummy words: my favorite quotes.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison