Friday, August 5, 2011

Hey, Guess What... I'm BACK!


So, I have been MIA for the last few months, most of that was due to college and me starting work but there was a problem... I missed you guys too much!

So, without further ado, I am here to say that I am back.

Just because I wasn't blogging, doesn't mean I wasn't reading so I will have some reviews coming your way quickly.

I can't wait to see you all again!

As always, books are life and I have missed you all!


(The reason for the picture of the cast of Harry Potter, is because I like Harry Potter...)

2 comments:

Lori said...

YAAAAY!!!! :) (Love the cast picture!)

Linda said...

Hi Christina - I am here but I can't see any content. Is it turned off?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison