Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nano Update: Day One!


So far I have been very pleased with the way Nano is going! My goal word count for each day has been 2000 words and so far I have met that without really even trying!

I have always had to make myself get away from the computer so far to quit which can't be a bad sign.

I thought it would be horrible on me honestly because I'm a full time student and I have animals that need to be taken care of and a blog that has to keep running and reading! I need to read!

Reading has kind of taken a hit, but it's day three. I'm still getting used to this. :)

I don't know how much writing I'll get done today as I'm going to a book signing, but I'm three days ahead according to the Nano counter. I hope I can write some at least - I really like the next scene.

How are you guys doing? Anything that has been difficult?

Word Count: 6227

2 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

I've been really pleased with my progress so far, too. According to my stats chart on the NaNo site (which I've become a little OCD about), I'm writing about 2000 a day, too. But it's a bit off because the first day I wrote about 3k.

I've been able to exceed the 1667 a little each day though, so I feel like I'm making good progress. I'm a bit worried about next week though.

Apparently week 2 is when a lot of people go down. :(

brandileigh2003 said...

My reading has suffered A LOT. I scheduled posts ahead for my blog so that has helped.
Keep it up!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison